• Subscribe
  • Do you use any AI software for video making??

Priyanka Saini
    6 replies

Replies

Blanca HE
    Hi, this is Blanca from Rendora - the world's #1 3D AI Avatar text to video platform that lets you create Full sets of Studio-quality videos with 3D AI avatars in minutes. We are literally launching our site in US this month and we hope to invite you experience our platform as Beat test user/ Rendora native! For Rendora native, we'll provide you with various benefits, including: ๐ŸŽOne Month Free Membership ๐ŸŽBeta User Perks: - Exclusive community badge - Early access to new features ๐ŸŽYour Personalized AI Avatar Blinkd Box If you're interested, you can always find me if you have any questions!
    Arthur Leclercq
    We tried Heygen, even if it's quite nice, it needs many improvements so we stopped using it
    Jao Japitana
    Syllaby.io :-D
    Muzammil Merchant
    Hey Priyanka, in today's day and age, retention editing has become a bigger skill to have because of the recent surge of short-form video content. This has boosted the usage of AI in video making a lot in recent times. I strongly feel Sora (by OpenAI) would be used massively once made available to the general public.
    Gurkaran Singh
    I prefer to put my creativity to the test without AI software for video making; it's like comparing a gourmet meal cooked from scratch to a microwaved dinner!
    James Reynolds
    I prefer Boolvideo. This is a powerful AI-driven tool for your video-making. You can let the AI assistant help you write the video script, then paste the generated video script into the "Script to Video" feature, then it will automatically generate a scene-separated video for you. It is a very efficient tool! This is the link: https://boolv.video/blog/