• Subscribe
  • Do you use Quora? If yes, how it helped you with your product?

Alexandre Contador
    9 replies
    Considering all stages from research to distribution.

Replies

Ritesh Jha
    Well, I don't trust Quora anymore; it used to be great. But now, many companies are marketing their tools and services there. They create multiple accounts, start a conversation, and answer it, promoting their product. The best alternative platform I found was Reddit. Well, it's not biased, and you get relevant answers.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    @actually_ritesh good one ! Which sub reddits?
    Ritesh Jha
    @alexdigitalmkt Actually there are many, like Technews, Google updates, SEO hacks, ChatGPT cheetsheet. Just name it, you'll get some really cool communities.
    Salar Davari
    @actually_ritesh Couldn't agree more.
    Ritesh Jha
    @salar__davari it is what it is!!
    Alice
    Yes, I use Quora to gather insights and feedback. It’s been helpful for understanding user needs and refining product features.
    Sabine Engel
    Quora has been useful for learning from experts and getting different perspectives that have guided our product develpment
    Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    I used to find Quora helpful for product research and getting user feedback, but lately it seems overrun with biased promotional content rather than authentic user opinions and experiences. Reddit can be a good alternative if you find the right niche subreddits for your product category. I've also gotten valuable insights by directly engaging with users and customers through user interviews, surveys, and forums on my own site. It takes more effort but you get higher quality feedback.
    Megan Elizabeth Parker
    I used to rely on Quora for product research, but I agree it's become too biased and spammy. Reddit is definitely a better source for authentic opinions and experiences these days. I also find niche forums and online communities focused on my product space to be really helpful for getting targeted feedback and insights directly from potential users. It takes more effort to engage there, but the signal to noise ratio is much higher compared to Quora currently.