• Subscribe
  • Do you work on Saturdays?

Nathan Covey
    20 replies
    As a founder with a family, this has been a tough one for me. I take Sundays off, but have mainly been working Saturdays. What do you guys do to balance work and life?

Replies

Anas Riad
    I do creative work on weekends but only if I don't have plans with family, friends, or my girlfriend.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I work literally everyday bude the type of work is different :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @nathancovey Do not have any tight plans but always need to have their workouts, community building + social media and work for clients. :D
    Ujjwal Mishra
    Not exactly work, but I dedicate weekends for learning new skills, which help with work. So, it's sort of work related, but not work exactly. As for your situation, I can understand that it's very difficult. You can try to time block certain days or hours just for the family. And unless something is really burning and crashing, that time is for your family. And the time block doesn't always have to be weekends.
    Rhomadiningsih
    of course no. but sometimes I took overtime
    Alex AI
    Sometimes yes, sometimes prefer to relax and recharge. We should chase results not days as a working metric.
    Nutnicha Manee-in
    I work on myself either hobby or investing time to get better at my day job on Saturday and work a bit on Sunday to help calm the storm on Monday :)
    KurachiWeb 倉地 äæŠč¼”
    I also work on Saturdays, but I don't really recommend.
    Nathan Covey
    @kurachiweb Why don't you recommend?
    Stvkssh
    Yes I work daily from Monday to Sunday :))
    Nathan Covey
    @stevsky How do you avoid burn out?
    Stvkssh
    @nathancovey Well, i drink coffee, or listen to my fav music. Sometimes i take a nap for like 30 mins to 1 hour.
    alyssagf
    Yes, iā€™m work every day of the week, including Saturdays. Balancing work and life involves setting clear boundaries, managing time effectively, and prioritizing self-care. Many people find it helpful to establish specific work hours, take regular breaks, and make time for hobbies and relationships. Using tools like calendars and task managers can also help maintain a balance between professional and personal responsibilities.
    Nathan Covey
    @alyssagf How do you avoid burn out? What hours do you usually work every day?
    Aaron Hays
    Saturday is the only day I actually try to take off fully. Building my startup has been a ton of work, but it's really exciting and doesn't feel like "work" per se.
    Anthony
    My job requires me to work on Saturdays :")