• Subscribe
  • Do you work on side projects or hustle on the weekends?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    31 replies

Replies

Luke Wright
    Yes, I spend weekends working on my photography portfolio. It’s my way of unwinding and being creative.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @luke_wright1 I love photography but I'm more of a nature photographer
    Haiqa Irfan
    Yes, I often work on side projects or hustle on the weekends to explore new ideas and improve my skills.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @haiqa_irfan That's awesome, Haiqa! Always inspiring to see someone passionate about learning and growing. Keep it up!
    Liu Alex
    Spend whole day on side project now, including weekends lol
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    also during the weekdays :D
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Weekends, weekdays... who needs sleep anyway, right? 😅
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @hamza_afzal_butt all day all night :D we are crazy like that :D
    Gurkaran Singh
    On weekends, I'm either building AI-powered toasters for fun or perfecting my recipe for coding-themed cupcakes. What about you? Any tech side projects cooking in your creative oven this weekend?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @thestarkster No tech projects for me this weekend.
    Antonio Di Pinto
    In the weekends and during the nights if needed, I'm trying building as much as I can, knowing that maybe 1% of what I develop will bring me money
    Mileva
    Nope, I prefer to enjoy the weekend without side projects or hustles.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @pari_pushpakar Good sometime we need me time :)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    If I am missing deadlines that I only had set, then yes. Otherwise, I force myself to take a break.
    April-li
    yes, I guess it's only on the weekends that you can have a chunk of time to focus on your side hustle exploration💻
    Robyn Kline
    Yes. Always refining my skills and exploring new ideas. What about you?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @robyn_kline I'm normally active but I never love weekend work :(
    My3 Murthy
    Yeah- I do! I love expanding my skill set
    James Chappel
    Absolutely. I’m currently building an online store for handmade crafts. It’s been a great creative outlet.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @james_chappel Thanks amazing!
    Luke Nick
    Absolutely. I’m working on a podcast about entrepreneurship. It’s been a great way to connect with interesting people.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @luke_nick O great! What strategies you're following to interact with people?
    Lazar J
    I do. I’m building a personal finance blog to help others manage their money better. It’s been a rewarding experience.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @lazar_j1 Would love to read it! Do share it!
    IK
    Absolutely, I love working on side projects during the weekends! It's a great way to explore new ideas and keep my skills sharp.
    Lady Diana
    @ik_pegasi Interesting! What type of side projects you're on working on nowadays?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @ik_pegasi @lady_agnez Yeah I wanna know it as well :)
    Carl Cavanagh
    Side projects are often the best way to keep you sane, and keep up with new thinking! But, not only weekend projects... doesn't google give their engineers time to explore ideas outside of their day to day tasks? I've often wondered what leaps and bounds my group could have made if they were scheduled time to take a step back and experiment with new ideas rather than constantly marching to the accepted task drum.
    CY Zhou
    Absolutely! I love working on side projects during weekends. It's a great way to explore new ideas and build skills outside of my main job.
    Isaac Henry Gallagher
    Always working on side projects to level up my skills! Currently building an AI-powered tool to automate parts of my day job. Gotta keep hustling to get ahead, even on weekends. What about you - any cool side projects or weekend hustles?