Do you work when you are ill?

Replies

Gabriel Olokunwolu
Take your rest. If you don’t, it will catch up with you later in the future.
Mansi Trivedi
I try to. It depends on the level of illness.
Business Marketing with Nika
@mansi_trivedi1 I feel it the same way. The thing is that I work also when I am ill (and not only for living but work and exercise physically... like complete my workouts). Lol.
Mohamed Ismail
Depending how much I’m passionate about this work :)
@justismail What type of work makes you be active despite of illness? :-D
Neel Patel
If you have a launch, you would have to!
Jacob Choi
Yes, I try to sleep in and move non urgent tasks to a few days out to give space for proper rest. However, sometimes a job will come up and I've got to show up too and support my team. πŸ₯² Start up life!
@jacob_boston oh, that encouragement from the team is so kind of you. You are the CEO one would wish for.
Jacob Choi
Oh thank you! Getting here has been a journey. I know that I am only as good as my team, and creating a workspace that recognizes that it one of my prioritizes. I will remember your kind words as things pick up for us. πŸ™‚ @busmark_w_nika
Lakshya Singh
No! I don't think anyone should! The brain needs a lot of energy. And if you are ill, you are most probably out of energy. As we were launching today, I made sure I ate well for the last 7 days so I don't get ill. Btw, please support us guys πŸ™
@kiakamgar when yes and when no (to work during the illness)?
Annitah
Hahaha yes 😁πŸ˜₯ I am sick (cold) right now and I am working.
Roland Marlow
Launching soon!
Overall, yes. I may take an extra break or 2 though. With being able to work from a laptop, why not?
Bill Frad
yes it is very difficult
Jessica Herman
yes because work is very important
Kamil Riddle
I do not work when I am ill.
Jules Essen
At home, yes:) How about yourself?
Ling Tien
no because health is very important
AmazingSylvia
I will not. Work and life should be balance and especially when you are ill
Pris
Yes! Doing some or any work is better than not doing anything as consistency is the key to success. I enjoyed every moment and journey of working thus, it feels like relaxation therapy for me. No excuses for me but purely grind all the way!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Absolutely! My laptop becomes a magical healing portal. πŸ˜… Ill or not, the hustle never catches a cold! πŸ’»πŸ€’
ISTIAK AHMAD
@busmark_w_nika πŸ˜…, name some of yours. some of mines are 1. GOT ( not fav after the last episode ) 2. Breaking BAD 3. Lucifer 4. The Crown 5. Man in the high castle ...
@istiakahmad Lucifer was recommended to me by my friend. Honestly, I am more into The Walking Dead series. πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
ISTIAK AHMAD
@busmark_w_nika Cool, Lucifer gets boring at times but you can have fun watching this. And about walking dead, havent watched it though πŸ˜…, i think i should because the Zombie Apocalypse is a real thing coming to the world anyway, sooner or later.. πŸ˜‚
Matej Cabadaj
In such situations I just focus on operative tasks to keep things going. What isn't on fire, has to wait. I usually try to get 2 days of mostly rest, teas and zinc and then get back to the process. Many times I tried to "push through it" and it caught up with me in much worse way later.