• Subscribe
  • Do you work while flying or traveling? ✈️

Priyanka Saini
    15 replies

Replies

Salar Davari
    Only when I have to make some transactions.
    YanXu
    Generally, no, but if I suddenly have an idea or inspiration during my travels, I will immediately record it, list the inspiration as a mind map on the spot, and write down the general thought process to facilitate my recollection when I go back.
    Misna Aira
    No, but sometimes, i want to do that (because I've been working from home for 3 years and sometimes I feel bored)
    Shiva Tejasvi
    Not really, because there are a lot of distractions that make it hard to focus. I only take it up if it's urgent or I need to get something done.
    Luka Brzin
    I don't really work work. I attend meetings, do little stuff, read about how to improve our business and product, test new ideas, engage on social media, ...
    Thomas
    When i travel i take along break from work
    Nitesh Jamod
    I usually like to relax with a good movie or series.
    Max Zhang
    No, I usually don’t. I prefer to use that time to relax, recharge, or enjoy the journey without the pressure of being productive. It’s a nice break from the usual routine!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    It really depends, if I have something important I probably will. But more often, I don't. :)
    Isaac Henry Gallagher
    Yeah I sometimes do simple tasks like editing documents or reviewing slides while flying. Anything requiring deep focus though, I save for when I'm at my desk. The noise and activity on a plane makes it hard to concentrate on complex work for very long. I envy people who can just zone everything out and crank out code at 30,000 feet!
    Donald Hayes
    I try to work during flights, but it relies on our comfort and Wi-Fi availability.
    Stacey Connolly
    Travelling might be a fantastic opportunity to catch up on work if the internet is reliable. How do you balance work and travel?
    Robbie Glenn
    I frequently organise our work around travel time in order to maximise productivity. How do you manage work while travelling?
    Cassidy Doyle
    I absolutely try to do some work while flying. It's an excellent method to make advantage of the free time
    Magnolia Morgan
    I normally bring my laptop and work on the fly, however Wi-Fi can be inconsistent. Do you have any suggestions for staying productive when travelling?