• Subscribe
  • Does anyone have a tool they use to scrape and find Instagram User data/profiles and also TikTok?

Apostolos Toptsis
    10 replies
    Looking for a tool to scrape user profiles, business profiles, and profiles from TikTok and Instagram.

Replies

Olivia Jane Peterson
    Phantombuster is a great tool for scraping Instagram and TikTok user data and profiles. It's easy to set up and can extract a ton of valuable info like follower counts, engagement rates, contact details and more. Definitely worth checking out if you need to collect social media data at scale.
    Milli Sen
    I need this too. Partner Up, Swipe Magic.xyz, Lets DM, Phantom Buster are a few tools I've tried. You can search in PH product launches.
    Aksara Kahfi
    I don't, but why collect them?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I don't think there exist good options. I once tried it manually but it's difficult because it requires proxies change and all.
    Hongyuan Cao
    Nice Question!
    Anthony Harris
    Phantombuster is a great tool for scraping Instagram and TikTok user data and profiles. It has pre-built automation templates for common scraping tasks on those platforms. You can extract user info, posts, followers, etc. Pretty powerful for lead generation and market research if used responsibly.