• Subscribe
  • Does anyone have class notes from a recent exam or quiz they have taken or are about to take?

If you have notes from a recent exam/quiz or upcoming one I will happily upload your notes to the GradesAI tool and I'll send you multiple-choice questions and answers with explanations generated by our Predictive Exam Generating algorithm. You can use them to see how accurate GradesAI is or use them to study for your upcoming test.

Replies

Kushal Gandhi
    I don't have class notes from a recent exam or quiz, but I highly recommend using a quiz-building platform like Quizify.io to create practice quizzes
    Tammy Martin
    I understand the desire for academic support, but it's crucial to approach exams and quizzes with honesty and integrity. Instead of seeking notes from recent assessments, consider reaching out to classmates for study groups or discussing concepts with your instructor. On a different note, if you're curious about your relationship, maybe try having an open conversation with your boyfriend. Engaging in quizzes to determine attraction might not be the most accurate measure. Establishing open communication and understanding each other's feelings can be more meaningful in nurturing a healthy connection. Building trust and genuine connection often contribute more to a relationship than external quizzes.