• Subscribe
  • Does PH satisfy your expectations?

Sergii Alekseev
    13 replies
    Do you still consider PH as a great place to publish your product? Are there any other alternatives?

Replies

Brian Perez
    PH has been useful for me, but I’ve also looked at other platforms like Beta List and Product Hunt’s own community on Reddit. They offer different kinds of exposure.
    Sergii Alekseev
    Tiger.Trade: Crypto Futures Trading app
    @perez_brian thx. Can you share more? would love to get links and names
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    In my experience, PH has and in fact is helping me build a trustworthy community for my upcoming launch - Connect Genie AI. Also, it gives me an insight of all the new tech products, staying updated on tech trends, and connecting with a community of innovators. The community engagement is top-notch, with real-time feedback and opportunities to connect with others who are just as excited about innovation. :D
    Robert Smith
    I’ve had mixed experiences with PH. It can be great for visibility, but it depends a lot on how well you prepare and engage with the community.
    Sergii Alekseev
    @smith_ro thx for the response. Can you share your experience? Have you gotten new clients or leads?
    Nick Willstrop
    I still think PH is a solid platform for launching products. It’s a great way to get feedback and connect with early adopters.
    Sabine Engel
    Product Hunt often meets expectations with its large community and visibility for new products. However, exploring other platforms like BetaList or Indie Hackers can also be useful.
    Sergii Alekseev
    @sabine_engel Great advice! thx
    Yiraika Bacchi
    While Product Hunt is effective for product launches, it’s worth considering other options such as Hacker News or social media channels to reach different audiences.
    Sophia Brosius
    Yes, Product Hunt generally fulfills the needs for product exposure. For additional reach, looking into platforms like AppSumo or launching on tech blogs might be beneficial.
    Benjamin Lewis Anderson
    PH is still my go-to for launching products and checking out the latest trends. The community feedback is super valuable. I've checked out a few alternatives but the engagement and discoverability on PH is hard to beat IMO. Curious what others think though - any other platforms you're digging lately for product launches?
    Sergii Alekseev
    @benjaminlewisanderson I'm planning to use YC blog news for it )
    Sophia Marie Thompson
    It's hit or miss for me lately. PH is still a great place to discover new products and connect with makers, but the vibe feels a bit different than it used to. I miss the tight-knit community feel. I've been experimenting with launching on platforms like HackerNews and Indie Hackers to see how they compare. Anyone else trying out alternatives?