• Subscribe
  • Drop your SaaS link, and I’ll tell you exactly what’s keeping potential customers from signing up!

Hey Hunter, I m Moche from Austria, an E-Commerce Management graduate. I Build and Sell Things Online since 2019. #ecommerce #shopify🛍️ Since 2023 I am consulting and optimizing Conversion-Rate of Brands and Landingpages with my Agency "Weborz"💻 I want to introduce myself to this wonderful community by giving something back. 🚀 Drop your landing page or online shop link and I’ll show you how to boost your lead generation, using my digital expertise since 2019 and proven insights from sales psychology. 💡 If you're interested, I can also provide some fresh marketing ideas! What I need from you: 🌐 Your URL 📝 A short description of your business 🎯 Your target audience Let’s get those conversions up! 🔥

Replies

Andreas Ströberg
    Good topic! 🌐 https://stackend.com 📝 Turn your Shopify store into an AI-powered community hub 🎯 Shopify Store Owners Let hear it Moche
    Aria Madeline Sinclair
    I'd be happy to take a look! One tip - make sure your key value prop and CTA are immediately clear above the fold on your homepage. Many SaaS sites bury this info. Visitors should know exactly what you do and how to sign up within 5 seconds of landing on your site. Feel free to drop your link and I'll provide more specific feedback!
    Wayne Hee
    https://supaload.com Supaload is a web application designed to simplify refrigeration system design. It allows users to calculate room loads, create customized refrigeration loads, and select the right equipment Target audience: Refrigeration industry struggling to get traffic
    Conversion Optimization with Moche
    We struggle together, we grow together🤝
    Conversion Optimization with Moche
    🔔 What I forgot to mention: SEO won't make a difference if your landing page doesn't resonate with your target audience. 🎯 Its not just only about ranking high, its about speaking directly to the people who matter!