• Subscribe
  • Effective strategies for collecting reviews on platforms for startups

Kate Shcherbak
    10 replies
    What methods would you recommend for gathering reviews on review platforms (eg - G2, Capterra, etc.) if we’ve just launched?

Replies

Janu Lingeswaran
    I use Senja and Feedbackloop
    Dhruv N
    Send a personalized message to users, requesting a review.
    Kate Shcherbak
    @dhruv_n1 Thank you for the advice! However, these strategies seem more applicable if we already have clients. What would you suggest for building trust and gaining initial reviews when we don’t yet have clients?
    Dhruv N
    @kate_shcherbak You can invite your followers to the community where they can provide feedback for your launches. I’m sure you’ll get success.
    Evan Christopher
    I was planning to create a Discord community for my upcoming product when we launch it (it is still next month, btw). So then it would not be so scattered n hard for us to FIND and gather user complaints and feedbacks towards our product. It is good as well for nurturing n maintaining users. You might want to try that :)
    Kate Shcherbak
    @evan_christophers interesting, I will discuss it with my team. Actually, we launched our tool and we are planning to launch at 2nd of September here on PH. Do you have a teaser here for more information?
    Kavya Tripathi
    Some sort of gamification for reviews would spark more energy among the users.