• Subscribe
  • Emails are Important for building brand?

Bhhavesh Desalhey
    15 replies
    The email is part of a series of interactions with the brand. When developing emails, marketers should be just as obsessed with where an email sends the user. Why invest so much time on an email only to drop the user onto the generic home page? Customized landing pages—sending the user directly to the item or offer featured in the email—can result in conversion rate uplifts of 125%.

Replies

Ashir Murtala
    Absolutely, a well-crafted email can strengthen relationships.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I started with collecting emails because I do not trust 3rd party platforms anymore. Can easily loose a contact with others.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @busmark_w_nika Yes, completely, with this you can maintain such connections and potential customers using this contacts with more personalized targeting strategy.
    Alex Kayahan
    It's best to use marketing analytics tools like Posthog, which offer a decent funnel dashboard to diagnose bottlenecks. I also recommend using landing page platforms like Unbounce to avoid sacrificing conversions due to unseen technical problems
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @alex_kayahan Will consider this with the next campaign. Thanks!
    Yes, email marketing is a good tool for brand building, allowing businesses to establish and maintain direct communication with their audience.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @mr_tariq_waseem_ Yes, those are legit potential customers.
    CY Zhou
    Absolutely! Emails play a crucial role in building a brand as they allow for direct communication with your audience, fostering trust and loyalty. Consistently delivering valuable content through emails can significantly enhance brand recognition and customer engagement.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @lightfield Yes, with this simple but effective way, you can create a good place in market and directly targeting with these emails which can be converted in customers and create a good impact in their life.
    Joseph D Garner
    Social media is more effective.
    Lorenz Sell
    I think so. Almost all of our marketing happens through our email list. I like that we control 100% of it.
    Jon
    I agree! I think email is one of the main channels of communication with users, who may not want to exchange private social accounts with product developers. Email doesn't just play a big role in the early days of a product, but it's important to use email to communicate with users about the product experience, as well as for users to voice their opinions during the product development process! Of course, if a product developer has the budget to create a forum, it can be a great way to do that as well!
    Gurkaran Singh
    It's like crafting the perfect email is the appetizer, but the customized landing page is the main course - you wouldn't want to end up sending your guests to the wrong table, right?