• Subscribe
  • Engaging with AI : Efficiency rather than Effectiveness?🤔

Charlie Kor
    11 replies
    Nowadays I have seen many reviews that say ChatGPT is helpful for us to engage with people in our community. However, I believe that no tool can replace the value of genuine human interaction and building relationships with your audience. ChatGPT only enhances our productivity by assisting us in drafting and rephrasing content or comments. I think it means primarily useful for improving efficiency rather than effectiveness. What do you think?

Replies

ALEXIA
    My world happiness community is advertising with an ai avatar. I cringe. Honestly can see ai replacing us. @charlie_lee1
    Ceeya AI - Personal Brand Builder
    @charlie_lee1 @alexia_georghiou Once the replacement happens, people will abandon the community, so it won't really replace us, which is sad.
    ALEXIA
    @charlie_lee1 @djteknokid this is happening fast, & people aren’t paying attention. It’s a disruptor for sure. I am here to learn how to innovate with the ai, so I can stay relevant without being totally replaced.
    Charlie Kor
    @alexia_georghiou Thank you for your sharing experiece again Alexia. Yes I agree that this is happening fast.
    Synim
    Hey Charlie, I completely agree with your sentiment about the importance of human interaction and relationship building in any industry. However, it is worth noting that GPT-4 seems to be something else in terms of actually generating creative insights and ideation. While no tool can replace the authenticity and emotional intelligence that humans bring to the table, GPT-4's advancements in machine learning could potentially offer new possibilities for content creators looking to expand their creativity. In that sense, seems like GPT might now be able to provide effectiveness as well, compared to the average effectiveness that humans offer in the market, since it now scores above that. It will be interesting to see how this develops moving forward! Not to make an obvious promo here, but try it out in https://replix.ai :)
    @synim_selimi ChatGPT4 is passing all the hard creative thinking required human tests. So it will be hard to say what ChatGPT5 will do in the future : )
    Charlie Kor
    @synim_selimi Hey Synim! I remember we had talked about this kind of topic before. Thank you for sharing your insightful answer again. Now, I'm also curious about the progress of GPT-4 and how it will affect our productivity. I'll definitely check out Relix too.
    If you are being efficient and what you do, the chance of you being effective is much higher, so it is hard to decouple these two. There needs to be both.
    Charlie Kor
    @djteknokid Thank you for insightful answer David. We need to both as you mentioned. And let's see how AI impact on
    LisaKim
    I would definitely say genuine human interaction is much more effective but less efficient. ChatGPT is so efficient because you can access moderate-level information and outputs of really , just anything!