• Subscribe
  • Explore the best live streaming software: Which is your favorite?

cute cute
    10 replies

Replies

John1526
    I like TV Express(https://tv-express.tv/), it offers a huge selection of movies, TV series, anime, kids and sports, including the latest releases, basically everything you want to watch, and it provides subtitles in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
    Olivia Rose Thompson
    I've been using OBS Studio and love it. It's free, open source, and has tons of features like custom scenes, multiple video/audio sources, and plugin support. Streamlabs OBS is also great if you want something more user-friendly with built-in alerts, overlays, etc. XSplit and vMix are solid paid options with advanced production tools. Interested to hear others' favorites!
    Devin Dixon
    Glitch is all inclusive streaming software that offers the streaming, content editing, and posting to social sites: https://www.glitch.fun/creators
    Julia Watson
    I’ve been using Streamlabs for my streams, and I love it
    Aaron hailey
    I’m a big fan of Restream. It allows me to stream to multiple platforms at once, like YouTube and Facebook.
    Nafsiyya Ubalawan
    I prefer Ecamm Live. It’s easy to use and has some nice features for Mac users
    Hassan Ismail Rebe
    I use vMix for its flexibility and powerful options. It’s a bit complex but worth it.
    Alexander Samuel
    We've been using MirrorFly's live streaming solution for ages. I personally love its easy integration and self-hosted capabilities, which offer me complete customization and launch in a few hours. I'm a huge fan of MirrorFly and its features.
    Jezabel Non
    When it comes to live streaming software, the best option is often one that is specifically tailored to your needs. Off-the-shelf solutions are great, but if you’re looking for something that perfectly fits your requirements, a custom-built application might be the way to go. Professionals from Cogniteq can create a bespoke live streaming solution designed to meet your exact specifications, ensuring you get the best possible performance and features for your streaming needs.
    Krishi Shivasangaran
    Some of the list of best live streaming platform or solution providers such as VPlayed, Dacast, Brightcove, IBM Cloud Video, JW Player, Vimeo, Livestream, Muvi, Kaltura and more . Lets see each live streaming platforms in details with each features. MirrorFly Live Streaming API is a highly secure self-hosted solution that offers custom live streaming solution and real-time communication features.