• Subscribe
  • Favorite Digital Detox Strategies?

Vimal Kumar
    28 replies
    In a world full of screens, it's important to take a break. What’s your favorite way to digitally detox and refresh your mind? 📵

Replies

Fredo Tan
    A great workout is the best cure.
    Charlee Cruz
    Nature walks for sure! 🌿 Nothing beats getting some fresh air and leaving my phone behind. It clears my mind and helps me in recharge
    George C Lynn
    I Iove good social media break deleting the app foe few days makes huge difference in how i fell less scrolling, more living!
    Woody Potter
    For me, reading physical books is the best detox. 📚 it helps me escape the digital world and focus on something real and relaxing.
    Panda Express
    A commercial fence company in the city of Elgin helps businesses put up strong and reliable fences around their buildings. They offer fences like chain-link and metal to protect places such as parking lots and storage areas.
    Katerina Dedyulya
    One of my favorite digital detox strategies is setting “no-screen” hours, especially in the mornings and evenings. I start my day tech-free with some stretching or sketching, and at night, I swap screen time for a good book or some creative doodling. I also love going for walks without my phone—just soaking in the surroundings without distractions. Another fun thing is turning off notifications on weekends to enjoy uninterrupted time with friends, art projects, or just chilling. Lastly, I’ll sometimes take "social media fasts" for a few days to reset mentally and recharge.
    Valianto
    social media breaks
    Alexander Galitsky
    Talking to real humans for some time
    Angela Ni
    Talking to friends & family is what I do to detox. Works 100% of time
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Combination of Nature walks + Reading physical books + Hanging out with friends
    Nastya Novichikhina
    My favorite digital detox strategy is taking nature walks - being outside helps me reset and clear my mind away from screens. It’s refreshing and gives me the mental clarity to return to work more focused. What about you? Any unique ways you unplug?
    murph
    For the most part I try to be phone free when I’m with my baby.
    Lachlan Bryce Shepherd
    Love the idea of a daily tech-free walk! Another thing that works well for me is setting aside dedicated device-free zones in my home, like making the bedroom a phone-free area. Also a big fan of using the built-in screen time tracking features on my phone to stay aware of how much time I'm spending on it each day and set limits when needed.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Go OUTSIDE. Take a short trip but something that is not your routine.