• Subscribe
  • Fellow makers, what is the most challenging thing you expect or experienced in the launch day?

CY Zhou
    12 replies
    For me, it is how to pitch friends properly. We just launched Vozo AI today. To share my mixed feelings, I made a video meme: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lU9pzZGf4_0

Replies

YC J
    Hahhahah, sooo true
    CY Zhou
    @yc_j right? I feel sorry to bother many friends and community friends today. Do you make videos? Did you ever use Product Hunt? etc.
    IK
    ditto, feeling exactly the same
    Eric_Jin
    Haha, that’s exactly it! The video is spot-on for the occasion.
    JoJo
    Ah, the launch day jitters! It's like the ghosts of past memories are coming back to haunt me. 😅 BTW. Congrats on the launch of Vozo AI! Looking forward to seeing it thrive!
    StanG
    So me haha! bother my friend just let me feel so terrible lol
    Takashi Hiroshi
    For me, the most challenging part was making sure everything worked smoothly and dealing with any last-minute issues. Pitching to friends can be tough too—it's all about finding the right balance between enthusiasm and not coming off as pushy.
    Kiya L.
    Absolutely agree...Just watched your video and felt every single point! Also, learning how to calm nerves is so important🥹
    Royce Wong
    Same with us .. just launched today. I feel building a new community to rally is super hard.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Navigating pitch-perfect friend pitches on launch day can be trickier than debugging in the wee hours - but hey, we're all in this startup rollercoaster together, right?
    Jerry
    Zhou, congrats on your launch!