• Subscribe
  • Finding a CoFounder for a New Project

Kabir
    2 replies
    I am thinking about going for Y Combinator for a project just to have a cofounder for the project. I am looking for a marketing-focused co-founder who can drive the marketing and be involved in onboarding users. My New Project Garage is a microwave warehouse for Small and Medium Businesses that want to break out of Amazon's hold on e-commerce because of their massive advantage in shipping. Other than Y Combinator, do you have any other recommendations for where I can look for one?

Replies

heracleswellness
    The information about electric scooter is good. The demand for electric scooters increasing day by day. If I talk about car it is also increasing. but increasing the cars in society, we should also focus to construct a garage in Middle Tennessee to provide the best service to people belonging from here. I think a ideal society should have a good garage for their society cars. If you want to more, you can visit our website.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Have you considered tapping into LinkedIn's treasure trove of professional connections to find your marketing-savvy co-founder? It's like searching for the needle in the haystack, but with a touch of entrepreneurial flair!