• Subscribe
  • Follower count may not be as important as you think!

Simona O'Neill
    22 replies
    I've done a little analysis of the top 2024 launches so far, and here's what I found: 1. You can have as little as 392 followers as a hunter and still become #1 of the week! 2. I even saw a hunter with 8 followers who managed to secure #4 of the week with 925 upvotes. 3. Saw a hunter with 80 followers who's launch got 4333 upvotes. 4. The average number of upvotes to get to #1 of the week is 1830. 5. Hunter with 11,344 followers had 3 Top 5 of the week launches this year. 6. Hunter with 2,646 followers had 4 Top 5 of the week launches this year (3 of them in the same week!) 7. Hunters with 20,000+ followers will get you as little as 1 or as much as 2589 upvotes. 8. 40% of Top 5 launches of the week hunters have less than 500 followers. 9. Only 4.4% of those launches had hunters with 30,000 followers. 10. 11% had 10,000 - 22,000 followers and remaining 44.6% had between 500 and 6166 followers. What are your thoughts on these stats ? πŸ™‚

Replies

Michael Shver
    Thank you for sharing! Not gonna lie, sounds promising that it's more about the quality of your community and the quality of your product πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    Simona O'Neill
    @michaelshver I was glad to see that too. It can be really daunting launching a new product when you have little to no experience on this platform. I thought that without the support from a well established hunter it's going to be impossible to have a successful launch. But now I see that it's certainly possible :-)
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    You Just shared Gold Mine Simona... it has always been how you manage your supporters. Not the follower counts!
    @istiakahmad totally agree, it’s about how much you engage with the community to build real support rather than relying on followers!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @slimmy82 πŸ’―
    Simona O'Neill
    @istiakahmad I was really curious to know and now I know :-)
    Simona O'Neill
    @istiakahmad @slimmy82 It seems that way. And it also depends on your product too. :-)
    Ashley from Shadow
    Agreed! Quality over quantity :)
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Wow! Appreciate you putting this in numbers. It had to require a lot of extra time and work. Thank you! πŸ™‚
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @simona_o_neill3 I need that nerd in myself! I have always wanted to be good at figures and counting! :-D
    Simona O'Neill
    @busmark_w_nika I needed to know πŸ˜…. The nerd in me was itching to crunch some numbers πŸ˜‚
    Halyna Prykhodniuk
    Interesting analytics. Thank you for devoting your time to it!
    Bob WIlsey
    True, but I think it pays a pivotal role i the impression game
    I'm pretty sure lots of folks got emails about upvotes. 🀫
    Edena
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    Sometimes a great product speaks for itself. But a nice follower count can only help.
    Aris Nakos
    Great analysis Simona. You have just earned more respect in my eyes, and I will be following you for more high quality posts. Did you make this analysis using the PH API?
    Simona O'Neill
    @aris_nakos I did it all manually in Google Sheets looking at the PH Product launch data from the 1st Jan 2024 until 4th March 2024. I only looked at the top 5 products of each week. 9 weeks in total. 45 product launches in total. Send me a PM via LinkedIn if you want me to share it with you .
    Miloő Dakić
    Very useful. Thanks for sharing this.
    Martin Schumacher
    To be fair, it feels like a coinflip when I see your stats here. I still wonder which requirements have to be satisfied. Maybe only the amount of interactions with the community is relevant.
    Leonardo Rodrigues
    You have smash it with this numbers ! In a previous analyses, i think the product as the needed is counting more!