• Subscribe
  • For people who spend 8-12 hrs+ per day on computers...

Ernest Wolfe
    3 replies
    What are the websites where you find yourself most productive? And which ones are the biggest time sucks where you can find yourself losing track of time and being unproductive? I'm trying to build an internet that funnels us towards optimal behavior for learning, positive psychology, and getting stuff done and would love insights of other people whose lives revolve around productive computer time.

Replies

For Productivity , I find Google Drive super useful .
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    Hey Ernest, Spending 8-12 hours a day on a computer can be challenging to stay productive. Websites like Notion, Trello, and Google Workspace help me stay on track and organized. They make managing tasks and collaborating with others smooth and efficient. Conversely, sites like Reddit, YouTube, and social media platforms can be major time sinks. It’s easy to start scrolling and lose track of time, which can seriously hamper productivity. Your idea of building an internet that promotes learning and positive psychology sounds fantastic! If we could have more tools and platforms that steer us towards productive and healthy habits, it would make a huge difference.
    When I need to focus, Trello is my go-to.