• Subscribe
  • Forgot my product launching login info.

Parthow Protim Roy
    8 replies
    Hey , i forgot my account login info, where i added a product. how can i recall this?

Replies

Lachlan Bryce Shepherd
    Forgot password should definitely work! If not, try contacting their support team. I've had the same issue before and they were able to reset my login credentials pretty quickly. Hope you can get back into your account soon!
    Alice
    Try the Forgot Password Feature Most platforms have a Forgot Password option. It’s a good place to start to recover your login info
    Casiana Rajas
    Check Your Email Look through your email for any registration or login confirmation messages. They might have the info you need
    Sabine Engel
    Contact Support Reach out to the platform’s support team. They can help you recover your login details after verifying your identity.
    Rakee Kumari
    Contact customer support for help retrieving your login info
    Donna Gerrard
    Try resetting your password through the forgot password link.
    Owen Michael Donovan
    Have you tried clicking the 'Forgot password' link on the login page? Most platforms send a password reset email. If that doesn't work, contact their support team - they should be able to help you regain access to your account so you can launch successfully. 🚀
    Timothy Charles Wilson
    Check your email! Most platforms send your login credentials to your registered email when you sign up. Search your inbox and spam folder for the platform name or related keywords from when you signed up. If you can't find it, use the Forgot Password feature like others suggested to reset it. Good luck!