• Subscribe
  • Founders/Co-founders with a day job. How do you manage work-balance between your two jobs?

Gab Bujold 💀
    4 replies
    I'm curious about the number of hours you're spending on both and what does your schedule look like.

Replies

Sharath Kuruganty
    Undefeated Underdogs Podcast
    Undefeated Underdogs Podcast
    It's insanely tough. Having systems in place helps. I mostly spend weekends and evenings working on side projects. The important thing to remove stress is to find a problem that you want to build for yourself, have zero expectations and make sure you have a lot of fun with it.
    Gab Bujold 💀
    @5harath @mynameisana Thanks for sharing folks! Building a system and treating this as a hobby instead of a job is the way to go if I want to keep my sanity 😅
    Ana
    @5harath I can soooo second that!! Unless I win a lottery and do not actually have to work 9-5 while building something myself, the only sane way is to be truly passionate about your project that it does not feel like a second job when you should be resting. It's a project, a hobby, a recharge method - all in one, then I can manage balancing the two :)
    robiul haque
    Invest in a day planner. Writing daily tasks in a day planner is essential if you are working two jobs, Simplify everyday tasks. You may need to simplify everyday tasks as much as possible when working two jobs, Make to-do lists, Money, New skills, Distance, Keep exercising, Eat healthy and many more.