• Subscribe
  • Freemium vs. Free trial: Which converts better for B2B SaaS? 💰

Toni
    4 replies
    Each model has its pros and cons. for buska, we tested both and opted for Free trial, which was better suited for our tool. I m curious to learn from your experience. What works best ?

Replies

I think you should first try to get volume of users, so let them use your product for free. After some time add paid-only features. First try to have users committed to your product and let them feel that they need it because they now are used to use it daily.
    Hamna Malik
    Since we are launching our product, free trial works the best for us as it creates immediate exploration of the full product to drive quicker conversions.
    Emin Araki
    I think free trials convert better for B2B SaaS if you want faster decisions. It lets users experience the full value right away. But freemium is great for keeping people around longer until they’re ready to upgrade. It really depends—are you aiming for quick conversions or long-term engagement?
    It depends upon the product-type. For example - Cxful UIUX Suite, it's built on Figma. There's no we we can revoke access after a certain time, so limited time free trial is not technically possible. That's why, we have a Free version of the product. It is free forever.