• Subscribe
  • Future of No Code with AI tech

Tom Baker
    5 replies
    We are starting to see no code tools bring powerful ai tech into the development environment such as Flutterflow creating a feature that allows you to type a description and it creates a screen for your app from the description. What do you think the future holds for AI being used in no code?

Replies

Patrick Kelly
    There are some very exciting times ahead, Tom! I've actually been able to use my no-code platform Frontly to generate fully functional web apps including Google Sheets using ChatGPT. Still in the early days but very exciting potential here! If you're interested, here's a demo:
    What I'm personally excited for is tools that can help me automate UI design. I'm a coder but the design part is not as intuitive for me, and I think it would be really useful. Thanks for this thread!
    Andreas Møller
    I think it has the potential to be a perfect match. One area that is looking especially promising is education. Learning a new tool can be difficult and time consuming. Having an AI generate a solution for you that is close to what you were looking for would be incredibly helpful. I also think AI would be amazing for doing repetitive development tasks, like changing some styling on buttons across all your components etc.
    Tom Baker
    Yes totally agree, when I’m building I quite often ask chatGPT to write an Airtable formula or how to do something in bubble, I guess overtime this will just be built into the platforms. The other area I think we will see grow in the future is the combination of no code tools and no code friendly ai powered custom code.
    Hossein Yazdi
    Since I'm a developer myself and know how to code, I personally do not think that no-code platforms anyhow can replace the capabilities of knowing how to code yourself. So in anyways, I think there might be exciting-looking advancements to no-code tools, but they cannot cause a revolution by any means.
    Sun Ah Min
    I believe that no-code tools are the future in the tech field. Although I sometimes feel overwhelmed by the rapid pace of advancement, I think this is an issue of equity. Ultimately, everyone should have access to code and data, regardless of their job, education, or expertise. Our team recently launched HEARTCOUNT, a no-code data visualization tool, HEARTCOUNT. Take a glance if you're interested! https://www.producthunt.com/post...