• Subscribe
  • Getting all 5-star reviews so far! ๐ŸŒฎ

ISTIAK AHMAD
    15 replies
    โœ… Since our launch, we've been receiving an amazing response from Lancepilot users, all positive! We've collected 15 reviews, and every single one is a five-star rating with detailed feedback. ๐Ÿ‘‰ If you're in business, you know how challenging it can be to get satisfied customer reviews. Want to know how we achieved these glowing reviews? ๐Ÿ™ Join my newsletter! I share daily insights and strategies on how I scale the business. ๐Ÿ‘‰ You can find the newsletter link in my bio or in the comments. โค๏ธ Thank you so much, everyone. See you soon!

Replies

Joshua Brueckner
    Hey @istiakahmad - this is awesome; congrats! Are you doing anything to solicit these reviews? I have a lot of happy users, but driving them to review/share with others I haven't totally figured out. Would love to hear your thoughts if you have a moment!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @jabrueckner Hi Man, thank you so much. Hereโ€™s what Iโ€™m doing to achieve those amazing reviews: I provide extraordinary support to my customers. After ensuring they have an exceptional experience, I kindly ask them to leave a review. This approach works like a charm because happy customers are more than willing to share their positive experiences. I believe this is the best way to get reviews. Without going the extra mile, customers are often skeptical. Hope this makes sense!
    Xena.Tong
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Nicola Lanzilotto
    It's a clear testament to the quality of your product and the value it's providing to your users. Congratulations!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Great but see if there's a way to find out what makes them leave 5 stars. That'd be helpful!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @vaibhavdwivedi hi vaibhav, thank you so much. I provide exceptional support to my customers. After they've had a fantastic experience, I ask them to leave a review. This strategy works perfectly because happy customers are eager to share their positive experiences. I believe this is the best way to get reviews. Without extra effort, customers are often hesitant. Hope this makes sense!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @istiakahmad That's amazing, mate. This type of information can really help yuo spread the word out for your product. So, keep at it :)
    Lakshya Singh
    Congrats on the launch Istiak! Keep it up buddy!
    Hannah Travis
    That's great! Was this launch organic or your product got picked up by AppSumo team for appsumo select?
    Angela Ross
    That's great! Keep it up! You will surely get more as these reviews show that your product doesn't make false claims.
    Quinn Green
    Lancepilot must be doing something right! What aspects of your service do users rave about the most?
    Mogees Hassan
    signifies outstanding customer satisfaction and exceptional service quality, reflecting positively on the business's reputation. Implementing an ICT https://www.facebook.com/profile... -driven approach in a salon helps in managing customer feedback efficiently.