• Subscribe
  • Google ads or YouTube ads or Facebook ads - which gives more traction?

Sarvpriy Arya
    8 replies
    I don't have a huge budget so want to pick the best option to start with. Any advice or lessons learned are appreciated!

Replies

Tej Garikapati
    For low budget and good results - definitely start with fb ads or meta ads. Do seo optimized articles before you do google ads, lot cheaper and better long term results. P.S: I have an ai agent that can deploy seo optimized articles by targetting the right keywords. let me know if you are interested. YouTube Ads have the best conversion, but they are expensive to begin with and wont work on mvps. You need a good product before. All the best πŸ‘
    Kimberly Adams
    It really depends on your target audience and the nature of your campaign, but generally, Facebook ads might give you more traction for broader reach and engagement, Google ads can be more effective for search-driven results, while YouTube ads can be beneficial for video-centric content.
    Lindsay Davis
    @kim_adams24 Yep, Facebook casts a wide net, Google's for searches, and YouTube's for videos – pick your spotlight!
    James Sukosd
    It really depends on what you mean by "traction". If you want immediate visibility to users actively searching for what you are offering, I'd go with Google Ads. It's simple to use and you don't have to make visual assets. If you're looking to engage with your audience through visual content, YouTube Ads could be a good choice. If you're focused on brand building and precise audience targeting, Facebook Ads might be the way to go. But remember if you are going with YouTube and Facebook you have to make sure your photo/video assets are very good. You don't want to spend money on poor assets that don't lead to clicks/conversions.
    Lindsay Davis
    @james_sukosd Totally agree! It's about picking the right tool for the job – Google for immediate searches, YouTube for visuals, and Facebook for laser-focused branding. And, yeah, top-notch assets are the key to making those ads count.
    Lindsay Davis
    The effectiveness of each platform varies based on your target audience and goals. A tailored strategy considering your product and audience is essential for optimal traction.
    Subhanali Khanofffical
    YouTube, a revolutionary platform that redefined the way we consume and share video content, has become an integral part of modern digital culture. Launched in 2005, Youtube has evolved into a global stage where creators from all walks of life showcase their talents, share knowledge, and tell their stories.
    Tomas Papazian
    Hi Sarvpriy, definitely Facebook ads. But it all depends on where your ideal client is spending time. Also, take into account that your product must have low intent to distribute it through ads. In case it is high intent, better to use another distribution channel. Hope I could provide some value for you. Would love to connect and share some more detailed ideas