• Subscribe
  • Google Cloud Funding

Peter Dove
    15 replies
    Woo hoo! Google cloud was able to provide 2k of funding to help my startup, though sadly its a little short for some of the servers I need for the AI part. Can anyone recommend other forms of funding?

Replies

Brigid Stewart
    You can also explore accelerator programs like Techstars or seed funding from AngelList. They might provide the extra boost you need.
    Kan Singh
    While Google Cloud credits are helpful, some startups might prefer equity-based funding. Does Google Cloud offer any investment options beyond free credits, or is it purely focused on promoting their platform?
    Peter Dove
    @kan_singh Just the free credits. I could get more if I was affiliated with several Accelerators, but that is a big ask of my time at the moment.
    Jonah Muye
    Google Cloud Funding seems like a good initial boost, but what kind of support does Google offer after the credit expires? Knowing the long-term vision for fostering successful startups within the Google Cloud ecosystem would be reassuring for potential applicants.
    Konrad S.
    At Azure, you can get 5k almost immediately, and they're focused on AI.
    Peter Dove
    @konrad_sx I think I have applied to them. We'll see what happens. Quite a lot of them require you to be affiliated with various Accelerator or incubator companies.
    Cole Adam
    Have you considered looking into AWS Activate or Microsoft for Startups? They offer similar credits that could help cover your server needs.
    Oliver Charlotte
    Check out other cloud credit programs like DigitalOcean Hatch or IBM Cloud for Startups. They might provide the additional resources you need.
    Darly Selby
    For additional support, you might want to explore the Amazon Web Services Activate program or the Microsoft for Startups initiative.
    Arthur
    Look into seed funding platforms like SeedInvest or crowdfunding options on Kickstarter to help cover additional costs.
    Rebaika James
    That’s fantastic! AWS Activate and Microsoft for Startups are good next steps for securing additional cloud credits for your AI servers.
    Steve Joe
    Consider applying to startup incubators or accelerators which often come with financial support and resources.
    Congratulations on securing funding from Google Cloud for your startup! It's fantastic to see support coming in from such a reputable source. When it comes to exploring additional funding options, have you considered looking into venture capital firms or angel investors who specialize in investing in AI startups? Networking events, pitch competitions, and online platforms like crowdfunding websites can also be great avenues to explore for funding possibilities. Keep persevering and exploring all your options – the right funding source could be just around the corner! We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to set up. Check out the "Launching soon" at contentify.com.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, funding hiccups are like bugs in a code - pesky but fixable! Have you considered exploring angel investors or tech incubators to beef up those AI servers and take your startup to new heights?