• Subscribe
  • Has anyone seen good results with Facebook, Quora or Reddit Ads? What were your experiences?

Priyanka Saini
    20 replies
    I would like to check with the community founders if anyone has had success with platforms I mentioned above including Twitter and LinkedIn. What kind of results did you see? We'd love any information or articles you can share! Thanks :)

Replies

My experience with Quora ads wasn’t great. I tried to promote my service, but didn’t see much in terms of engagement or conversions.
    Priyanka Saini
    @tish_ Thanks, Tish , for sharing your experience. It's really helpful and appreciated. did you try facebook ads??
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    With facebook (IG) yes, people downloaded app but also you need to test creative and have budget for that.
    Morgan nabors
    I tried Facebook ads for my small business and found they worked pretty well for getting my brand noticed.
    Susan R. Pruitt
    Ouora Ads worked well for me in terms of engagement.
    Nathan Covey
    Facebook is still king of ads. Never tried Reddit. Quora is dead.
    Priyanka Saini
    @nathancovey Wow!! Thanks, Nathan, for sharing your experience. It's really helpful and appreciated. Like your clear replied!! :)
    Emily Walker
    Facebook ads were good for targeting, though expensive. LinkedIn ads were great for B2B.
    Priyanka Saini
    @emily__walker Thanks Emily for sharing your experience. yeah most of the PH friends mentioned Facebook ads are good. I start considering it now. :) Appreciated your participation.
    Luis Roberts
    I saw solid performance with Facebook ads for engagement and LinkedIn for reaching decision makers.
    Priyanka Saini
    @luis_roberts Thanks Luis and very much appreciated for sharing your experience. really helpful for our team. :)
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    Facebook ads brought good results with targeted campaigns, especially for e-commerce.
    Tina Kim
    Reddit ads worked well for niche products, reaching specific communities.
    Tumblar Kevin
    Quora ads provided decent engagement, useful for driving traffic to blog content.
    Priyanka Saini
    @tumblar_kevin I'm happy someone say something good about Quora. thanks for sharing your experience. :)