• Subscribe
  • Have any disruptive products in the Enterprise Resource Planning space launched recently?

Top10ERP
    5 replies
    I'm doing some research for a new article on our blog at Top10ERP.org and am interested in finding products that may be a bit under the radar but doing unique things in the ERP space.

Replies

Doğa Armangil
    Gartner has coined the term "Composable Enterprise", where applications are built on top of internal and third-party applications and SaaS. Another way of saying it could be "the unbundled ERP". Qworum.net which I'm launching here on Sept 13 is solving several roadblocks in that direction.
    Haris Morris
    Keep an eye on the "composable ERP" movement. Startups like Rows and Tray.io are offering modular building blocks that integrate with existing systems, potentially shaking up the traditional all-in-one ERP model.
    Top10ERP
    @haris_morris Thanks. I'll look into these. Composable ERP is definitely a topic that has gained traction lately.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Have you heard about the ERP tool that's shaking things up by automating workflows like a hyper-caffeinated robot? It's like having a personal assistant in your software!