• Subscribe
  • Have you already launched, or are you still planning to?

Alina Salavatova
    26 replies
    We have a launch coming up in a week. We are very nervous about it and are eagerly looking forward to the week passing quickly. How are things going with you? Have you already launched, or are you still planning to?

Replies

Elisa Tamburini
    Best of luck for your upcoming launch! We launched several times here on Product Hunt, and we are planning to launch again in the future. Feel free to ping me on LinkedIn when you launch, so i can support you!
    Karl Singleton
    Hey Alina! Best of luck with your upcoming launch! We're currently in the planning phase and eagerly anticipating our launch in the near future. Exciting times ahead for both of us! πŸš€βœ¨
    SaaSdor
    How about using an animated explainer video to market your launch It's one of the best marketing strategy to market your launch because it will explain more about your software, the importance, benefit and many more so i suggest you try that Kindly contact me on my portfolio to know what am talking about behance.net/jonathashedrac1
    Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
    Best of luck Alina, what are the parts do you have in your marketing plan?
    You and me both!! About the nervousness! I launch Feb 5th. Happy to support each others launch! Just requested to connect on LinkedIn
    Artyom Sviridov
    We did, in November 2023 :) Good luck with your upcoming launch!
    Francesco D'Alessio
    Tool Finder - Find Productivity Tools
    Tool Finder - Find Productivity Tools
    We'll launch in March.
    Gaurav
    launched beta this month, planning a stable launch in Feb/march if PH allows
    Roza Zakaryan
    We are planning next month, what about you?
    Denis Banda
    I am planning to launch in the coming week, so I am going to sped most of my time this weekend to prepare for that. Do you have any suggestions for me?
    Harsh Vyas
    We are launching on the last day of the first month of this new yearβ€”January 31, 2024. πŸ˜„
    Sahaj Arora
    We launched with a 1-day waiting period ( https://mockinterviewer.ai ) and I can only imagine how anxious you might be feeling about your upcoming launch. However, keep believing in it and working for it and it shall all work out miraculously. Good luck with your launch!
    Huynh Trinh
    All the best for your coming launching.
    Carter Michael
    Have launched other things before, next launch is tomorrow.