• Subscribe
  • Have you ever had to pivot your product? What prompted that decision?

Joy kalu
    3 replies
    Kindly share your experiences and any lessons learned!✍️

Replies

Obsolution
    I was developing an all encompassing platform of lifes most important details to be housed in one place. I noticed that Apple was beta testing certain things that my app was going to tackle. I was working on this for a year and realized that in 2-3 years I’d get crushed. Meanwhile my competitors were raising lots of funding. Decided that those competitors would get killed next and they didnt notice what I did… meanwhile many have shut down and I pivoted to something that I found as a pain point in the development process. I built the platform for my own needs first and then it turned out others have similar needs. Launching on PH next month. Codewithcolt.com Please give us a follow and support ❤️
    Lihong Hicken
    We were building A Journey based pulse survey system to ask the right questions, to the right people at the right time. So instead of asking 50 questions long survey questions, we asked just one tailed question. The results is about 100x responses, but then my customers say, well, we don't have time to get back to so many responses, is there a way to automatically close the loop. We tried different solutions, and found that AI handles closing the loop most natural. While we are at it, we decided to gut the entire product and 100% AI it. We launched a few weeks ago at Product Hunt. And won both the product of the day and product of the week. Theysaid.io https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Benson Xu
    definitely, from gen ai to the saas, the real function one