• Subscribe
  • Have you ever used Visual Editor to create a page?

Patryk Pijanowski
    21 replies
    HeY! We are a startup from Poland and have created our own Visual Editor for web development. I would like to know who among you has already created a site using a similar tool (Webflow, Wix, Canva) and what are your feelings about it. What CI lacked or what was difficult/unintelligible - exact use case welcome.

Replies

Sen William
    I’ve definitely tried using a visual editor before. It’s amazing how much faster you can build a page without needing to dive into code. The visual feedback really helps in designing something that looks great.
    Oleg Tagobitsky
    Image Anonymization API
    Image Anonymization API
    We used Squarespace for several websites. I believe it is quite typical answer but, like other similar platforms, it allows to create a good enough website (in terms of design as well as user experience) within very short period of time :)
    Lukas Lang
    Yes, I’ve used a visual editor to create a page, and it was a good thing. Being able to drag and drop elements made the whole process so much easier and more intuitive.
    Sheik Born
    I have worked with visual editors, and they’ve been a lifesaver. The ease of arranging and customizing elements visually makes it a lot more straightforward than traditional coding.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I have been a Wordpress guy for years. Still rely on it because it's the best!
    xavi
    Long time ago, would love to see smarter versions of it
    Mark Wood
    I have had some success with Visual Editor for our website.
    James Rodriguez
    I find Visual Editor quite useful for designing layouts.
    Elsie Ramsey
    I've utilised Visual Editor to create multiple pages, and it's gone quite smoothly. Do you have?
    Rajesh Chopra
    I recently gave a visual editor a try, and I love how it speeds up the design process. The ability to tweak and see changes instantly is effective!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @rajesh_chopra_ Can I please know the name of it? i would love to give this a try. :)
    Awesome America
    I’ve used visual editors a bit, and while they’re great for basic setups, I sometimes hit limitations when trying to implement more advanced features. Still, they’re a solid tool for quick designs.
    Elido Dial
    Hey there I’ve worked with Canva for designing pages and liked its ease of use, but I often ran into limitations with dynamic content. Looking forward to exploring your Visual Editor!
    Saige Makenna
    I have tried using Wix for quick page setups, but sometimes it felt too limiting for custom projects. I’m eager to see what unique features your Visual Editor offers.
    Rose Linda
    Hey Patryk! I’ve used Webflow for creating sites and found it really intuitive, but sometimes I wished for more customization options. Excited to check out your Visual Editor!
    jonah muye
    I’ve played around with visual editors, and they’re awesome for quickly prototyping ideas. It’s impressive how fast you can turn concepts into functional designs without needing deep coding knowledge.
    Nylah Cook
    I've used Visual Editor a few times, and it's really simple once you get the feel of it
    Jonathan Swift
    I used it many times to create the demo page and finalised the design and then convert that final designed to a perfect website like https://cupheadapk.net/
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    Yes, I've used Webflow and it's pretty intuitive for creating nice looking pages quickly without coding. Curious to hear others' experiences with different visual page builders like Squarespace, Wix, etc. and how they compare in terms of design flexibility vs ease of use.