• Subscribe
  • Having Problems with E-Commerce Web/APP builder? Let's Chat!

Jason
    3 replies
    Hi all, I'm the CPO of the no-code platform "Maderr" - innovating the e-commerce builder market in South Korea and an official Google Cloud partner. I'll be in San Francisco from June 17-28 to expand our presence in the US. During this time, I'd love to interview or chat over coffee with anyone in e-commerce or experienced with platforms like Shopify/BigCommerce. The goal is to find product-market fit in the US or explore mutually beneficial opportunities each others. Key Maderr features: - Use your own "Firebase" infrastructure, not locked to a single platform - Free to use - Export your code freely - Rebates on payment processing fees Reach out to me at hong@hititsoft.net or leave comments if you're interested in connecting :)

Replies

Vedant Raut
    Sounds impressive! But I noticed that the dashboard/app is in your regional language. Why not use Standard English? Your platform has great potential, but making it standardized could help it reach a wider audience.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! Your approach to e-commerce solutions sounds refreshing, like a digital breath of fresh air! I'd love to chat and see how Maderr's flexibility can shake up the usual Shopify routine. Let's unlock some e-commerce magic together!
    Jason
    @thestarkster thanks for your response :) Are you in the San Francisco? Feel free to email me via hong@hititsoft.net