• Subscribe
  • Hello

Nora Bell
    9 replies
    Hello everyone, My name is Nora Bell, and I’m excited to introduce myself to this wonderful community. I work as a product developer with a focus on the vaping industry, particularly in designing and enhancing vaping devices. Currently, I'm collaborating with Yocan, a well-known brand in the vaping world, to develop innovative and user-friendly vape products. Yocan is a leading company that specializes in creating high-quality vaporizers. Our goal is to provide consumers with a reliable and enjoyable vaping experience, whether they are seasoned users or just getting started. Right now, I'm working on a new project that aims to push the boundaries of vaping technology. We are developing a cutting-edge vaporizer that combines sleek design, portability, and advanced features like temperature control and long-lasting battery life. I’m passionate about creating products that not only meet but exceed user expectations. I believe that the future of vaping lies in constant innovation and understanding the needs of the community. I look forward to sharing more about our upcoming projects and getting your feedback. Let's make the vaping experience better together! Thank you for welcoming me into this community, and I’m eager to connect with you all.

Replies

Shameka Fabros
    Hey, nice to see you .
    Kavya Tripathi
    Heyy! Happy connect with you :)
    Dhruv N
    Hi & Welcome to PH community :)
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Hi Nora, nice to meet you!
    Benjamin Thomas Clark
    Welcome to the community, Nora! It's great to have someone with your expertise in vaping product development here. Yocan makes some impressive devices. Excited to hear more about the cutting-edge vaporizer you're working on with advanced features like precise temp control and long battery life - sounds like it could be a game changer! Innovation in this space is so important. Looking forward to your insights and wishing you all the best with the upcoming projects. The community is lucky to have you!
    Nerdsy
    you ain't welcome here, nyeheheheheheheh
    Oliver Charlotte
    Hello Nora, nice to meet you too. Just follow you..
    Harper Perez
    Welcome onboard, Could you tell me which product are you working on? and do you have any plans to launch your product in PH.
    Celeste
    Hi Nora! Nice to meet you here at PH :) let me know when you launch your product! I have launched mine which is FitYou: A Chrome extension to help shoppers find size and fit easily online when shopping for clothes https://www.producthunt.com/post... Hope you can check it out 👍🏻