• Subscribe
  • Hello, Product Hunters! Excited to Be Here!

Animesh Bhatt
    2 replies
    Hi Product Hunt Community, I'm Animesh Bhatt, and I'm excited to join this incredible community! I'm a 19-year-old Computer Engineering student from India with a strong passion for SaaS products and solutions. When I’m not working, you can find me playing chess or enjoying a good workout in the evening. My journey as a product developer began when I started freelancing at 14. Since then, I’ve been designing and developing websites and apps for clients, gaining valuable experience along the way. I’ve created several products over the years, each teaching me something new. Now, I’m eager to create and launch my own product here. Marketing might not be my strongest skill, but I’m hopeful it will go well! If you have any tips or advice, I’d love to hear them. I’m really looking forward to connecting with all of you and contributing to the amazing discussions happening here. Feel free to reach out or drop a comment—I’m always up for a good conversation! Cheers, Animesh Bhatt

Replies

Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    Welcome to the Product Hunt community, Animesh!
    Animesh Bhatt
    @morgane_prr Hi Morgane :) Thanks for the warm welcome! Excited to be here and connect with everyone.