• Subscribe
  • Hello! Quick introduction - Andrew Knight

Andrew Knight
    10 replies
    Hello, everyone! I just joined Product Hunt today, and I'm excited to connect with all the creative minds in this space—innovators, visionaries, developers, honest reviewers, and many more! I'm currently building an AI lifestyle assistant and can't wait to share it with you after my 7-day "newbie" period expires! :-) Phase 1 focuses on helping you achieve your wellness goals in nutrition and fitness. In partnership with Instacart, you'll be able to order the groceries from your meal plan and have them ready for pick-up or delivery. There's also a social component that enables you to connect with and encourage others. Do you have recipes, fitness plans, hiking trail recommendations, or other contributions? Share them with a global community as we navigate life together! Future phases will leverage our AI engine for pantry tracking with easy reordering when groceries expire or run out; budgeting that includes monthly and forecasted plans as well as savings recommendations; daily calendar and scheduling assistance; and travel planning with our itinerary generator. Stay tuned!

Replies

Julian Schneider
    Really looking forward to what's next! Your AI assistant seems so practical, especially with features like pantry tracking and easy reordering. That's fantastic!
    A Chenchen
    waw hello Andrew nice the introduction
    Josie Cochran
    I'm really excited about the upcoming travel planning feature! I can't wait to see how it enhances everything, and I'm definitely looking forward to watching your product continue to grow.
    Blair Perkins
    Congrats on joining! The AI engine for budgeting and meal planning sounds like a huge time saving. Eager to see what you bring to the table!
    Andrew Knight
    @blair_perkins Thank you so much for the encouragement and shared excitement! I look forward to hearing your feedback!
    Nora Barrett
    Welcome, Andrew! Your AI lifestyle assistant sounds amazing, especially with the Instacart integration. Excited to see it in action.
    Henry Lindsey
    Hey Andrew, love the wellness focus The pantry tracking and budgeting features sound super useful. Can’t wait to try it out!
    Brandon Grant
    Congrats on the launch Andrew! The social component and ability to share recipes and fitness plans is a great touch.