• Subscribe
  • Help! Stuck in the Social Media Maze 🥺

Sıla Barışık
    6 replies
    Hey Hunters! I'm feeling a bit confused about social media platforms and could use your advice. I'm trying to make an impression across different platforms since they really help in gaining new users. Each platform has its own unique audience, so I've been creating content for each, but it's getting exhausting. So, I need some feedback: — Which social platform do you use the most and why? — What kind of AI-related posts do you enjoy? I'm drowning in hashtags, send help! 😂🙏 PS: For those who don't know, I'm working on Aicado - it's an 'AI Implementation Hub for Non-Technicals'. Basically, we're making AI accessible and easy to use for everyone, even if you're not a tech expert.

Replies

Christopher Adams
    I prefer linkedln for professional content and networking. Posts that share practical AI applications and success stories are always a hit.
    YanXu
    Are the contents you create for each platform different? If so, it's recommended that you consider clearly what kind of users you want to attract. Some users of low quality do not create value for your product.
    Tom Nick
    Twitter is my go to for updates and engaging with a tech savvy audience. For AI, I enjoy posts that break down complex concepts into easy to understand info.
    Julia Watson
    Instagram works best for visual content and building a brand’s identity. I love seeing infographics and behind the scenes looks into AI projects.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I think many people there use LinkedIn because it is the "career" platform where they reach out for upvotes.
    Doğa Armangil
    In terms of social networks, Twitter/𝕏 is the place to be If you are into B2B software. To me YouTube is not a social network but rather a video publishing site, because very few YouTube visitors are also video publishers, but it can still be a worthwhile place to post. You are right, publishing content can quickly become an exhausting activity. To me the way to get maximum results with your content could look something like this: 1. Publish content on a blog when you really have something to say (a product or feature launch, an opinion about some industry news etc). 2. Post links to your content on social networks. 3. Engage with potential buyers on social networks by replying to their posts. For Aicado the potential buyers would be the customers of the software products for which Aicado is providing a plugin (.bubble etc). If what you are saying is valuable, then they can start following you and discover your content. 4. It's OK to repost your content instead of creating new content. Your readers are looking for valuable information, not necessarily new content. To vary things you can quote a different part each time when reposting. I'll note here that direct sales is a real option for B2B (not so much in B2C), so once your team has identified some potential buyers, they can send cold emails etc. Another way is partnering with IT consulting firms or whomever .bubble etc are partnering with; they can recommend your software to their clients. Best of luck.