• Subscribe
  • Help Us Create the Next Great SaaS Solution! 🚀

Aditya Narkar
    4 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! We're in the process of developing a new SaaS platform aimed at tackling common challenges such as time management, project management, and communication. We believe in building something truly valuable, and for that, we need your insights! Could you spare a few minutes to complete our survey? Your feedback will be incredibly valuable in shaping our product. https://form.jotform.com/242493858955071 Thank you for your support and input!

Replies

Animesh Bhatt
    Just filled out the form! I hope you build a great solution, good luck! :)
    Aditya Narkar
    Please Fill up the form, it would be helpful and appreciated.
    Liam Patrick O'Connor
    Hey there! 👋 I'd be happy to fill out your form and provide some suggestions. I've used a few AI-powered SaaS tools that might provide some inspiration. BrainyAI is great for content generation and refinement using the latest models. And for SEO, Ranking Raccoon helps find quality backlink opportunities to boost your domain authority. Let me know if you want any other ideas! Always excited to help bring new SaaS solutions to life. 🚀
    Amelia Rose Thornton
    I'd love to help brainstorm ideas! 💡 A few things that come to mind: 1) A SaaS tool that uses AI to automatically generate social media posts and ad creative, saving marketers tons of time. 2) An AI-powered CRM that proactively suggests next best actions to close deals faster. 3) A SaaS solution that leverages LLMs to analyze customer feedback at scale and surface key insights. I'm excited to see what the community comes up with! 🚀