• Subscribe
  • Hey All - I'm new to the Product Hunt Community - hello!

Matthew Apprendi
    8 replies
    If I can ever be helpful, ping me here or connect on Linkedin. A little on my background. I'm a US Marine Corps Veteran, failed professional golfer, turned Data Product strategy type in startups. I'm working on product launch https://www.producthunt.com/products/meeting-machine. A platform that coordinates 1:1 professional intro calls for communities to meet via live 1:1 conversation. Our team felt like there were plenty of content sharing, chats & 1 to many platforms in the world of social networking, so we decided to focus on Live 1:1 conversations so professionals can have that first authentic conversation. We developed matching + Scheduling + anti-spam algos/workflows to make it easy to have a relevant mutual conversation. I'm always open to network and trade notes!

Replies

Olivia Daley
    Hello Matthew! We just launched today! We'd love to hear your feedback on it!
    Esus 🛡️
    Hi Matthew! Welcome to PH. Neat service/upcoming launch! Good luck with the 1:1's :)
    Outlivo
    Hi Matthew! Welcome to the community ^^
    Henry Habib
    Hey Matthew, welcome to the community
    Athira Murali
    Hello Matthew. Welcome to PH. I'm pretty new here too, so we're in the same boat :-)
    Xiao Jiang
    Hi Matthew, welcome. love the idea of 1:1 live conversation, great idea
    Jennifer Lobdell
    Hey. Welcome to Product Hunt.