Hey, I'm Hakhil with CodeDesign.ai - Hit $30K MRR & 500K+ Websites. Launching Soon. AMA!

hakhil nizeem
1 reply
What's up? Hakhil here, and our team built CodeDesign.ai from scratch. We're all about helping small businesses build websites easily, without any coding required - with the help of AI. Here's the quick scoop on our journey: - $30K MRR: We're thrilled to be here and climbing. - 500K+ Websites: Created by our awesome users. - 25% Growth Rate: We're on a roll and not slowing down. - Small Business Focus: Our mission is to empower them. Before this, I was deep into no-code, always building or tinkering with something. CodeDesign.ai is our latest adventure, combining all those experiences to help others. Got questions on building with no-code, scaling up, or anything else? Drop them below. Excited to share what I know and help out! PS: we're launching soon - you could check out our launch here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

muni
CodeDesign.AI has truly transformed the way we manage our WordPress website. The seamless integration has made it incredibly easy to enhance our site's functionality and design without the need for extensive coding knowledge. The user-friendly interface simplifies the process of customizing our website, allowing us to create stunning layouts and implement advanced features effortlessly. The AI-powered suggestions provided by CodeDesign.AI have been invaluable in optimizing our site for performance and user experience. Moreover, the responsive support team behind CodeDesign.AI has been outstanding. They are always available to assist with any questions or issues we encounter, ensuring that we get the most out of this powerful tool. Overall, CodeDesign.AI has exceeded our expectations and has become an indispensable asset for our WordPress website. We highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their website development process and achieve professional results.