• Subscribe
  • Hey PH fam! I'm launching 4 products & sharing the whole crazy ride! πŸš€

Gizem Turker 🏯
    4 replies
    What's up, Product Hunters! πŸ‘‹ So, I've got this wild idea to launch not one, not two, but 4 products coming soon. Crazy? Maybe. Exciting? Absolutely! And guess what? I want you all to be part of this adventure! I'm all about that "build in public" life, so I'm sharing everything - the good, the bad, and the "oh no, what have I done?" moments. πŸ˜… Here's the master plan (well, sort of): 1. Make some killer checklists (because who doesn't love a good list, right?) 2. Rock that Product Hunt launch (with your help, of course!) 3. Nail the public release (fingers crossed 🀞) 4. Learn from my epic fails (there will be fails, trust me) I'll be spilling all the tea on (LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/gizemturkerdev/ and Twitter - https://x.com/gizemturkerdev ) but I really want to chat with you awesome folks here on PH. So, hit me with your thoughts: - What juicy launch details are you dying to know? - Got any secret launch tips up your sleeve? Sharing is caring! - What do you think - am I totally bonkers for trying to launch 4 products at once? I'll keep popping in here with updates, probably some SOS calls, and hopefully a few victory dances. Who's up for this rollercoaster ride? Let's do this thing! πŸš€βœ¨ P.S. Bring snacks. This could get intense. πŸ˜‰

Replies

Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    I think it's important to connect with PH users on other social platforms (Like LinkedIn or Twitter, Even WhatsApp) ahead of time.
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    @fay0227 Hey Fay, tried to connect with you but I think your LinkedIn profile link is broken. Wanted to let you know!
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    @kacy_boone1 Thanks for the reminder! My account is working fine now. I've added the contact info of my other teammates to my bio. All can support you!
    Ruby Josephine Winters
    πŸ”₯ Dude, 4 products at once? You're a total madlad, but I'm here for it! πŸš€ Definitely keep us posted on the behind-the-scenes action. I wanna know the nitty gritty deets - what went into choosing these 4 products? Any crazy late night coding sessions fueled by energy drinks? πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»β˜• Spill the tea, my friend. Oh and for launch tips - make sure you've got some killer visuals and maybe even a cheeky video. People eat that stuff up. Godspeed on this wild ride, you glorious maniac! 😜 I'll be watching (and probably taking notes πŸ“). Let's goooo! πŸŽ‰