• Subscribe
  • Hey PHans,

Arindam Vaidya
    13 replies
    I am new to the community. I handle GTM in my new startup and I must tell it has been very interesting to meet like minded people on the platform. Additionally, anything Soccer, Pro Wrestling, and Rock N Roll.. You're welcome :)

Replies

Shey A
    Welcome! GTM is super critical, curious to learn more about what you are building and how your strategy is coming
    Arindam Vaidya
    @shey_a Thank you for asking :) We are building a software test automation tool and just recently got pre seed funded. As of now we are very much in our baby steps and the product is an MVP, looking for early users. Currently, we are using a hybrid strategy of both PLG and SLG motions, but our north star is a PLG model. You may check us out too at: https://autoflow.tools/
    Shey A
    @arindam_vaidya That's so amazing and congratulations on the pre-seed funding! Your landing page is looking stellar so far
    Olive Knight
    Welcome aboard! GTM is always a wild ride in startups. If you ever want to swap strategies or chat about wrestling, hit me up!
    Zoey Graham
    GTM is such a crucial role in a startup excited to hear more about what you’re working on. Also, love the soccer and rock ‘n roll combo!
    Arindam Vaidya
    @zoey_graham Thank you for asking :) We are building a software test automation tool and just recently got pre seed funded. As of now we are very much in our baby steps and the product is an MVP, looking for early users. You may check us out too at: https://autoflow.tools/
    Landon Powell
    Hey, welcome! I'm also into GTM strategy, so it's great to see more folks in that space here. And yes to pro wrestling, let’s chat anytime!
    Vitaly Aver
    Welcome Arindam! Do you like sports? That's great, I'll be your companion 😂
    David Johnson
    Welcome Arindam Vaidya. My name is Geometry Dash Scratch. Nice to meet you. Can you tell me more about GTM? I am very curious about it, I hope you can answer.
    Arindam Vaidya
    @david_johnson42 A go-to-market (GTM) strategy is a plan that details how an organization can engage with customers to convince them to buy their product or service and to gain a competitive advantage. A GTM strategy includes tactics related to pricing, sales and channels, the buying journey, new product or service launches, product rebranding or product introduction to a new market. I hope it helps :)