• Subscribe
  • Hey there, I'm new to PH Community!

Shibbir Ahmad
    26 replies
    I own an agency that's works with social media marketing mainly called 'NYOX'. I would like to learn more about founder's pain points and which marketing strategy should we provide our clients and I joined here . Please share your PH experience here so I can stay live :)

Replies

Farrukh Rasheed
    Welcome! It will serve you well in freindly experience
    Daniel Hunt
    Welcome! PH has been super friendly and helpful in my limited experience. Hope you have a good time here ๐Ÿ˜€
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Welcome! PH will serve you well. Honestly we're not using social media that much, only Linkedin. Personal profiles, so I can't tell you any big pain point that needs solveing, then just saving time in generating that content.
    Shibbir Ahmad
    @relja_denic Great! for professionals linkedin is superb platform and have huge huge opportunities. As we works with all the social media and linkedin counted as well social channel we are familiar with this. For most cases we found our clients for reels and shorts and loved to serve them with satisfaction. Thanks for your kind words, hope we will learn more together.
    Maali Baali
    nice approaching
    Shajedul Karim
    welcome to PH! the community's a goldmine for insights. ๐ŸŽ‰ 1. founder pain points: it varies. but often, it's reach and conversions. 2. marketing strategies: it's not one-size-fits-all. context is key. 3. community talks: listen in. sometimes the comments teach more than the post. 4. engage: donโ€™t just consume. comments, upvotes, they add value. 5. networking: connections happen when least expected. stay active. 6. product feedback: launching soon? invaluable insights right here. 7. trends: new tools? they probably get hunted here first. 8. virtual mentors: follow the leaders. their posts? mini-masterclasses. 9. PH-specific strategies: not all platforms are the same. adapt. 10. grow: PH is not the goal, but a stepping stone. use it wisely. dive in, be curious, and you'll find more than what you're seeking. ๐ŸŒŸ
    Welcome to our community!! Prepare to receive a friendly support, heated discussions and a lot of fun on launch days:)
    Hirak Kocharee
    Launching soon!
    Welcome to PH! I joined recently as well and in these past few weeks, I have learned a lot from the community.
    Jad Sanaknaki
    Welcome Shibbir!
    Marilena Nikou
    Xence by Gaspar AI
    hi! Welcome!