• Subscribe
  • Hi there, I'm Abdul Rehman. AMA about tips for Product Hunt!

Abdul Rehman
    16 replies

Replies

Naomi | Beeyond AI
    Any advice when I am less than a day away from launch? Last minute tips please! 🙏
    Ashutosh Prakash Singh
    @naomigarcia engage in community discussions as much as you can. Reach out to hunters for support. PH is a pretty welcoming community!
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    @ashutosh_prakash_singh1 Will certainly do that. We are live now! Do show us some support! Thanks! 🙏 https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Knox Landry
    Hi Abdul, can you explain the product launch? And how to achieve position.
    CY Zhou
    Hi Abdul! What are your top three strategies for getting noticed on Product Hunt? Also, any tips on engaging with the community effectively?
    Jospeh Schiffmans
    How can we find influencers on PH?
    Jacob Henry
    How can I motivate myself to build a long streak, just like you and others.
    Kartar Gurjar
    How important is the Product Hunt community in the success of a launch, and how can one engage with it effectively beforehand?
    Charles White
    I see your profile too strong. How did you build it?
    Brady Wilfahrt
    How do you keep the momentum going after the initial launch day on Product Hunt.
    Gianuario Lupia
    What’s the best way to handle and utilize the feedback and comments you get on Product Hunt?
    Prudens Moulton
    Can you recommend any tools or strategies for tracking the success of a Product Hunt campaign and its long-term effects?
    Muhammad Hassan
    Hey Abdul, I recently joined the product hunt. Do you have any tips about it?
    Bigyan Karki
    We are launching in 2 days. Any suggestions?
    Bennett Hayes
    Hey Abdul, Any tips for product hunt ?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey Abdul Rehman! When it comes to Product Hunt, think of it as your digital Black Friday for innovative tech goodies—except it's open all year round! Ready to dive into the treasure trove of startup gems? Let's go!