• Subscribe
  • Hi there, I'm Muhammad, a Growth Expert. AMA!

Muhammad Hassan
    8 replies

Replies

Madiha Eman
    Hi Hassan! what do you suggest for time management (to a digital marketer).
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I've a newsletter on psychology (psych.email) that I want to take from 1->10k. Have done all the traditional marketing etc. What do you suggest?
    Muhammad Hassan
    @vaibhavdwivedi Try to partner with popular psychology influencers and bloggers to promote your newsletter.
    M Sulaiman
    Hi Muhammad, as a Growth Expert, how do you prioritize growth strategies for startups with limited resources? Any tips on balancing short-term wins with long-term goals? Also, don't miss SEOPro's launch on Product Hunt—worth checking out!
    Muhammad Hassan
    @b2bsulaiman Hi Sulaiman! I prioritize growth strategies by first focusing on high-impact, low-cost tactics, such as optimizing existing channels and leveraging social media. I recommend setting clear priorities and milestones to balance short-term wins with long-term goals and continuously measuring performance to adapt strategies as needed. Thanks for the heads-up about SEOPro's launch—I'll definitely check it out!
    Luis Roberts
    "Hi Muhammad, What's your top growth tip for a new startup?"
    Muhammad Hassan
    @luis_roberts Hi Luis, Focus on understanding your target audience deeply and tailor your product or service to meet their specific needs. This will help you create a strong value proposition and build a loyal customer base.