• Subscribe
  • How are you using AI for content development, does it work for SEO?

Chandan Jadhav
    7 replies
    please help me out on this

Replies

Olivia Jane Carter
    AI definitely helps with SEO when used strategically. I've found tools like Frase and MarketMuse super helpful for identifying relevant keywords, analyzing content gaps vs competitors, and optimizing content structure for better rankings. The key is using AI to enhance manual efforts - like getting keyword and outline suggestions but still having a human write and review the actual content for quality. Claude has also been great for writing meta descriptions and title tags. So in my experience, AI is a major boost for SEO when combined with human oversight.
    Chandan Jadhav
    @oliviajanecarter Yes, when we combine forces together, we get well equipped to shoot through challenges.
    Simonas Kauzonas
    I use AI tools like Jasper and Surfer SEO to generate content ideas and optimize articles for search engines. These tools help in identifying relevant keywords, suggesting topic structures, and ensuring the content meets SEO best practices. By analyzing current trends and competitor strategies, AI assists in creating content that ranks higher and attracts more organic traffic. This combination effectively boosts SEO performance while maintaining high-quality content.
    Nicholas Alexander Green
    AI definitely helps with SEO. I use tools like Jasper and Surfer SEO to identify relevant keywords, optimize content structure, and ensure the articles meet SEO best practices. By analyzing trends and competitors, these AI tools help create content that ranks higher and attracts more organic traffic. So combining AI with manual review and optimization has really boosted my SEO performance while keeping the quality high.
    Chandan Jadhav
    @nicholasalexandergreen will try it out and see, thanks for the suggestion.
    Ulrica Storset
    Yes, we are working on a platform, solarplexus.ai, to tailor your marketing and communicaiton to different target groups and personas. So AI will do the heavy lifting and create personalized MarCom assets automated and at scale. And we as humans can edit, quality assure and lay our personal touch on it. Google does neither favor or discriminate on AI generated content vs human created content. They will rate it based on E-E-A-T (Experience - Expertise - Authority - Trustworthness). We will launch here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out.
    Timothy Charles Wilson
    I've been using AI tools like Jasper and ChatGPT to help with content creation and on-page SEO optimization. They're great for generating topic ideas, doing keyword research, and ensuring the content follows SEO best practices for things like keyword usage, meta descriptions, header tags, etc. I find the AI-generated suggestions help me create content that tends to rank better. Of course, backlinks from high-authority sites are still important too for boosting domain authority and search rankings. The AI tools help more with the on-page factors.