How big is your team?

Anil Matcha
27 replies

Replies

Cecilia Tran
We're around 30 people employed by Leka, where many of us are in our Villa in Ho Chi Minh City! However, we also have a lot people working remote.
Priyanka Pahari
We are total of 38 in our team. Some in-house, some remote.
Trishala Chhetri
Just me. And bunch of other freelancers :)
Rahul
It’s actually small . Only if 4 people.
Nirnimes
We're 14 passionate people building a product to help hiring and career decisions. How big is your team? @matcha_anil
Nirnimes
@matcha_anil I've always seen your launches on ProductHunt Groups. It's inspiring to see how often you've launched and built products with such a small team. Do you have any tips for first-timers?
Adams Parker
No that big only me :)
Dmitriy Vovk
we are only 10 team members in our team that is devops related, but there are a lot in other teams :)
Benjamin Lewis
Only 6 of us, So far hopefully we could add more.
Igor Lysenko
Our team is quite large, we found a lot of people in a short period of time.
Nick Anisimov
Now there are 4 of us, after leading a team of more than 20+, I understand that for a startup, at the very beginning, the quality of the team is more important than the quantity.
Antoni Kozelski
our team of about 40 people💪
Kunal Mehta
We have a talented and dedicated team working behind the scenes to make ProApp the best edtech application out there. Our team size is carefully curated to ensure we can deliver a top-notch learning experience to our users. If you have any more questions or want to learn more about ProApp, feel free to check out our Product Hunt launch page here: (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Amulya Prasad
17 members. And we all work from office. It's a small and dynamic team.