• Subscribe
  • How can AI assist in creating personalized user experiences?

Param Sharma
    7 replies

Replies

Abhimanyu Kapoor
    I feel if the AI assistance can look at my life and then suggest me experience at the end of the week that would be great. That to me would be more seamless. P.S. I would love to get your thoughts on the discussion that I recently posted and your views on it. - What’s Missing in Your Favourite Startup Newsletters?
    Aaron Kow
    Launching soon!
    Hi @abhimanyu_kapoor, I noticed you’re launching soon and wanted to take this opportunity to connect. Would you be interested in supporting each other’s work?
    Veeresh Devireddy
    Yes, there are several startups or products which does: - Auto-recommend products based on the user preferences - Context-aware alerts and recommended actions - Context-specific support, chats and help - Customized emails for auto-segmented user base - Customer specific onboarding videos and steps - Rule-based user engagement growth and scaling In sum, AI should be trained enough to surprise users with magical features to foster their experiences.
    Ulrica Storset
    We are working on a platform, Solarplexus.ai, to help you tailor your marketing & communication to your different target groups and personas. That will help create a personalized user experience. We will launch it here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out.
    Anthony Richard Thompson
    Yeah, AI can definitely help with personalization. You've got things like: - Recommender systems to suggest relevant products or content - Chatbots that tailor responses based on user profile and past interactions - Adaptive UIs that customize layout, features, etc to each user - Personalized email campaigns driven by user segmentation models AI is great for learning user preferences and context to deliver those magical, individualized experiences that really engage and retain people. The key is having good user data to train on.
    Brandon
    What I've realized is the importance of using different prompts to explain to each person. For example, providing concise and refined summaries for professionals, and offering simple, easy-to-understand analogies for those who are unfamiliar with the topic.
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Think Netflix-style recommendations, but for everything. Tailored content, UI tweaks, smart notifications.