• Subscribe
  • How can AI improve product recommendations and personalization for customers?

jaydip gohil
    7 replies

Replies

Thomas Harper
    AI analyzes customer browsing and purchase history to deliver product recommendations that feel personal, making the shopping experience more intuitive
    jaydip gohil
    @thomas_harp_er I appreciate your review and want to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your knowledge. Your insights are invaluable and will certainly help me improve. Thank you!
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    I've argued up until now that AI can only do generalized work and improve efficiency. User reach, personalization, etc... I think it still has to be approached by a real person to not make users resentful.
    Michal Kaczor
    I'm working on a software recommendation engine and we're using AI heavily. It's not a trivial problem, but AI can be used heavily to transform the data about products and users. Then you need to layer in multiple pieces of logic. It's definitely not as simple as throwing in ChatGPT at the problem. But the direction is definitely very promising!
    jaydip gohil
    @therealkaczor I appreciate your review and want to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your knowledge. Your insights are invaluable and will certainly help me improve. Thank you!
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    By using machines, learning, AI can predict what products a customer might like, improving the accuracy of recommendations and enhancing the shopping experience.
    jaydip gohil
    @yunusa_abdullahi I appreciate your review and want to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your knowledge. Your insights are invaluable and will certainly help me improve. Thank you!