• Subscribe
  • How can I find a Hunter?

Simonas Kauzonas
    7 replies
    Hey everyone, I'm gearing up for my first real launch on Product Hunt – a project my friends and I have been pouring our hearts into for the past month. As I've been preparing, I've come across mentions of people called "Hunters" in the Product Hunt community. I'm curious: Has anyone here worked with Hunters for their Product Hunt launch? If so, how did it impact your campaign? Any tips or insights for a first-time launcher considering this option? Sorry if this is a newbie question – just trying to learn and make the most of our launch! Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Replies

Ameer Hussain
    can having a Hunter really help your product launch?
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    Who is that hunters?)
    Simonas Kauzonas
    @yusifov A person who assists with your Product Hunt launch. Hunters typically have a following and help spread the word about the launch.
    Jonathan Edward Brooks
    There are a few ways to find hunters on ProductHunt: 1) Post a topic like this one asking if anyone wants to hunt your product 2) Search ProductHunt for products similar to yours and DM the hunters to see if they're interested 3) Use a tool like Ranking Raccoon or Launching Next that help connect makers with hunters. Having an awesome hunter definitely helps boost visibility! Let me know if you want any other tips.