• Subscribe
  • How can I locate conferences or networking events?

Udaya Sri
    24 replies
    In the networking journey, attending conferences and events helps strengthen our professional relationships. Where can we find these opportunities?

Replies

Tom Nick
    I think Consider subscribing to newsletters from industry blogs or organizations. They often include information about upcoming conferences and networking events.
    Ave Lord
    I find LinkedIn events to be a great place to start. I just search for keywords related to my industry and filter by upcoming events.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    There are many sites for that like meetups, BMS etc.
    Him Jing
    I usually check out Eventbrite or Meetup.com for conferences and networking opportunities in my area.
    Umaru
    I find it helpful to subscribe to newsletters from industry organizations. They often send out information about upcoming events and conferences.
    Kimberly West
    I usually check platforms like Eventbrite or Meetup for local and virtual conferences. They’re great for finding a variety of events.
    Aarav Krishna
    LinkedIn is a great resource for discovering professional events. Many conferences and networking opportunities are shared through industry-specific groups and connections.
    Savannah Morris
    I use LinkedIn to look for events. Many conferences and networking opportunities are posted there, especially in the events section.
    Rose Linda
    I subscribe to newsletters from professional organizations. They regularly send out information about upcoming events and conferences.
    Ismaila Adamu
    I Try searching for industry-specific forums or websites. Many fields have dedicated platforms where events are regularly posted. Joining these communities can keep you updated on upcoming events.
    Salamatu Abdullahi
    I’ve found that local universities and professional organizations often have great events. I recommend keeping an eye on their websites or newsletters for updates on conferences and networking opportunities. It’s a handy way to stay in the loop!
    Gucci Murdock
    check professional associations for conference dates
    Philip Polk
    Try using events platform like Eventbrite or Meetup. They often list a variety of conferences and networking events based on your interests.
    Christopher Adams
    Linkedln is great for finding our professional events. You can follow industry leaders or join groups related to your field for updates.
    Fletcher Graham
    I find some great events by following industry leaders and companies on social media—they often share updates about upcoming conferences.
    Nathan Cooper
    Looking at industry-specific forums and websites has been helpful for me in finding relevant conferences. Also, joining professional groups on LinkedIn can lead to some excellent networking opportunities.
    Jiyo Root
    I’ve struggled to find events that are truly valuable and not just promotional. Sometimes, a bit of research and asking peers for recommendations can save time and lead to better opportunities.
    Noora Mccluskey
    Check out industry specific forums and websites. They frequently post about upcoming conferences and networking opportunities.
    Saturnina Brigante
    Don't forget to visit the website of professional associations related to your field. They usually have a calendar of events.
    Isabella Wandrei
    Attend local business mixers or check with local universities. They often host events that are open to the public and great for networking.